Monday, October 26, 2009

Making a Plan



I got up at 3 am this morning. My son was coughing, I couldn't breathe through my nose, sleep is overrated. My husband got up to workout *applause * applause to him. I made a list of what I wanted to accomplish today. I always accomplish more with a written list. I love writing things down and then crossing them off when they are done. So that got me thinking....everybody needs a plan of action. You don't need one detailed per hour of the day but you should have goals set for the day. Decide what you will do with this day, and get busy doing it. Make a difference, keep a positive attitude, and get your goals accomplished. Time is here, right now, for you to use.

This is my list for the day:

Eat healthy (I usually know what I'm going to eat all day so I don't get to the point where I'm starving and go desperately searching for ANYTHING to eat.)

Plan today's exercise class

Grocery shop

2 loads of laundry

clean my Liam's room

Get my Liam's birthday pictures

Liam haircut


No comments:

Post a Comment