
Did everyone make a New Year's Resolution this year? I don't like to make huge lists because the longer the list I make the more likely I will fail. So this year I have decided to just make 2.
1. Eat cleaner- I need to eat cleaner but the rest of my family does too. I try to buy as much organic as possible but I can do better. For instance, you will no longer find any processed buttery crackers, fruity cheerios, or homemade sugar topped muffins at my house. I may also work on my mom who has been buying easy mac for my son to eat. I have cringed over this for the past few months so I may go through her cupboards too. My best friend gave me a subscription to Clean Eating magazine this year for Christmas. I will try to make one recipe out the magazine each week.
2. Exercise at-least 4 days a week- Before I was pregnant I exercised faithfully 6 days a week. However, being 20 weeks pregnant and chasing a toddler around and around I can't seem to find the energy I once had. But I am NOT going to use any more excuses. There is no reason why I can't find at least 25-30 minutes 4 times a week to work out. My plan is to exercise first thing in the morning. Possibly before my little monster starts running around. I am going to use this blog to be held accountable. So I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment