Yesterday's post brought back pre-pregnancy days when I was doing the Insanity workout. I felt like I was an athlete doing Insanity. It was the hardest workout mentally and physically I've ever done. In fact, my husband just showed me a picture 2 days ago when I was finally starting to see my ab muscles from doing the program. I felt a little discouraged because I feel like...well.. I guess my sister said what I feel like the other day, "Ash, you're getting so big your almost in your own planet!" Ok well, maybe I don't feel as big as a PLANET but I do feel out of the norm. I like to be in shape. I like to workout. I miss it. Yes I still workout but I miss the workouts where you feel like you feel like you can't do anymore, the sweat is dripping off your face, and your heart is pounding. I miss running. I never thought I would ever say I miss running but I do. I miss getting fitter and stronger everyday. Three more months to go . That's all I have left of this pregnancy and then I will be on a serious mission. I am lucky that I am surrounded by friends and neighbors who help me workout. Having somebody to talk to everyday about your progress, nutrition, frustrations, and battles is what makes everyday a little easier for me. Here's the informercial on Insanity.
To order Insanity CLICK HERE
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment