Monday, September 28, 2009

Eating Clean with the Mouse


I am so happy to be home. I had a wonderful time but it is very hard to go to Disney World without your family. I kept seeing all these little boys wishing I had a my little monster with me. I am lucky enough to have a family trip planned in Feburary so I will be enjoying every minute of that. So my eating went ok. I give myself a B-. Thursday I did great:
Kashi Cereal
Skim Milk
Snack
Zone Bar
No lunch because we had to run to get to the next terminal
Dinner was at Olivias Cafe @ Old Key West
coconut-encrusted mahi mahi with a vegetable that I was told was like a white sweet potatoe-DELICIOUS

Friday
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, potatoes, wheat toast BLAH
Lunch: Rainforest Cafe Grilled Chicken Salad w/balsamic dressing
Dinner: Polynesian Alohoa Show grilled chicken, veggies, rice

Saturday:
Breakfast: Kona Cafe Ok this is where my cheat started but it well worth it. My meal was
called the The Big Kahuna. Right away the name gives away you are headed toward trouble.
I HEART breakfast. Anything I can put syrup on I would like to eat 3 times a day.
This is what the menu read:
Big Kahuna
French Toast, Pancakes topped with
Pineapple Sauce and Macadamia Nut
Butter, Eggs, Home-fried Potatoes,
Ham, Bacon, and Sausage

I did not eat any lunch that day unless you count caramel popcorn as a meal :)

Dinner
Epcot is having their fabulous Food & Wine Festival so I thought for dinner I would wonder around
and find something that sounded good. We watched the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy concert
which was AWESOME. They put on such a great performance. It was 92 degrees and they
were dressed in suits. They never let the heat slow them down. After the concert I started to
get a little hungry so I ventured over to America's kiosks and had a New England Lobster
Roll and Boston Crab Cakes with Cabbage Slaw and Remoulade. These were both the sizes
of little appetizers. They were both very good.
So I am very HAPPY to be back home. I have started my day out with pumpkin coffee and kashi
cereal. I will be pressing play to some sort of exercise DVD today. I think I might try Power 90
this morning. A friend asked me what program would be good for her and I think it might be
Power 90. It is supposed to be like P90X but less extreme. I'll let you know tomorrow! I am also
teaching my fitness class today. I am thinking that we will do a station workout maybe 8 stations, 1 minutes
each station and 2-3 rounds. We'll see......Have a GREAT Monday! Ashlee

spaceball.gifspaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment