
Ok so since I've been doing Insanity workouts I've wanted to buy a heart rate monitor to meaure how many calories I am burning. I figured if I knew I was burning a zillion calories it may help motivate me to finish the workout. Well, after buying 3 different ones I have found my favorite....the Polar F11.
My first purchase was the Mio Motiva Petite Lifestyle Watch. I bought mine at Dick's.
Pros: could buy locally didn't have to pay for shipping, don't have to wear the chest strap
Cons: hard to use, $100 moderately pricey
My second purchase was the Sportline from Wal-Mart .
Pros: cheap $45, option to wear chest strap or just wrist watch
Cons: if you don't wear the chest strap you don't see your constant heart rate, hard to figure out how many calories you are burning, switching between the modes was very confusing
My third purchase was the POLAR F11
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
I was a little nervous about this polar because you have to wear the chest strap which I didn't think I would like. I have now worn it a few times and dont' mind it all. Actually I usually don't even know that it is on. I would highly recommend this heart rate montitor to anyone. I bought mine from Amazon and received it in 3 days.
Pros: extremely easy to use, accurate, see heart rate ALL the time
Cons: pricey $145,
No comments:
Post a Comment