
I completely forgot that I haven't posted a new update in my family. My husband and I are expecting our second baby in May 2010. It was a complete surprise but a very happy surprise. I had just started seeing my ab muscles start to show from doing Insanity however I have now stop looking for my abs. I will get them back after this baby. I have been looking at the RevAbs program and I think that's what I will start will 6 weeks after the new baby.
Yes I am pregnant and I will continue to post issues on health and fitness because I am still passionate about it. Even though I am pregnant I am still trying to be as healthy as possible. Ok there might have been a few days where I jumped so far off the wagon I had to sprint to catch back up with it but here I am. I'm ready to continue to eat healthy and continue to keep working out. Inanity now has a nice collection of dust on it but I have been doing ChaLean Extreme and P90. I just modify the moves so my heart rate stays below 14o. I am also still teaching my fitness class twice a week. So if anybody has any good baby names let me know!!! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment