Everybody does!
Abs are the number one area people want to work on. This is a new program by Beachbody called RevAbs. Oh how I wish I wasn't pregnant right now. I would buy this program in a second. I really like his reasons why the program works. There are 3 forms of training, ab training to define your abs, interval cardio training to burn the fat layers off your stomach, and strength training to build lean muscle. The second part that you ALWAYS have to pay attention to is NUTRITION. I also like how he has modified moves for everything so ANYONE can DO IT! You’re going to have fun, you’re going to sweat, and you’re going to pay some dues with Brett for 90 days.
If you are interested in buying the program click here. Make sure to join Beachbody for FREE first.
No comments:
Post a Comment