




It feels so good to be home. I am trying to get everything unpacked and put away. It's been a long process so far. We were gone for 16 days so I'm trying to have patience and not stress out that my house looks like a zoo. That's one of todays goals:
1. Clean house
2. Play outside
3. Teach Balls & Weights today
4. Drink Shakeology - Day 2 (I've committed everyday for at least 30 days)
5. Stir fry for dinner
6. Sign my Dad up for Shakeology & P90
We had a wonderful trip. We spent some time in Disney World and then a few days in Phoenix, AZ. It is so nice to get back into your normal routine though. I taught my fitness class on Monday and I thought it was going to be brutal. It was very hard, but only because I made it that way :) It felt so good to be exercising again. The girls were all recharged from a break and ready to get back at it. We did a lot of the Brazilian Butt exercises and my butt is still sore today. Another thing I missed being on vacation was cooking. I am very excited to start eating clean again. So far we have had white bean apple chili for dinner and tonight is chicken stir fry. The chicken stir fry is great because you have the chicken as your lean protein and it's packed with fresh vegetables. The difficult part is going to be making a sauce that is not packed with sugar and tastes good. I'll let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment