Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hot date with Mickey Mouse


I am heading to a "work conference" tomorrow morning in Disney World. I will there until Sunday afternoon. I plan on keeping up with my exercise routine and eating as clean as possible. I'll try to blog as often as I can. I think that will help keep me motivated. I plan on having one treat while I'm there. I'm going to save it for something warm and gooey. Can't wait to hear the words,"Welcome Home."

1 comment:

  1. hi ashlee. this is so cool that you decided to pursue this. looks like things are going great for you. i want to know if i decide to purchase a product is there a way to do it under you so that you recve credit for my purchase? do i just use the link thru your website? also, i spent some time reviewing the videos today. i'm looking for a program that has really motivating music and that has several workouts included. ur suggestions? -susan j.

    ReplyDelete